Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Organziation

I can't figure out how I want to make rom downloads available. All of the games uploaded are there, but you want to keep the feedback from the site, etc. It will come to me even if, God forbid, I actually have to develop something.

I killed and moved some forums around. At least this is something I can cross off my list.

I think there is a much better link between phpBB and Joomla at the moment, which I have to implement. I hope it will make the cross login issues obsolete. Finding a balance between documentation on Joomla and phpBB will take a little time though I think that Joomla is very critical to getting back to being some sort of information site.

On a personal note, I'm trying to strike a balance between developing optimization and life. In other words, spending the most amount of time getting stuff done here so that I do other necessary things. Once I can start recognizing when I'm going nowhere at a particular moment, this is probably my indicator.





No comments: